Next on the agenda, for both Social and Private Ceremony guests: our Chocolate and Champagne Reception. You may drive to this magnificent lookout spot above Mahone Bay. Or you can join our Petal Procession! One of our local beauty spots, the gardens of this very special private residence are open to you and your guests on this, your special occasion. Within easy walking distance of the Social Ceremony, your path will be strewn with rose petals. You may stride-in-step to the pipes so meaningful to our Nova Scotia heritage. Upon arrival at this lush site, you will hear the chords of a romantic harp. Stylishly dressed attendants will offer you a glass of bubbly or refreshing fruit-based punch. Chocolate drizzled-fruit, wedding cake (like before, only better!) and other appetizing treats will refresh you and your guests as you mingle and meet other happy relationship-renewal partyers. Camera clickers in your group will be competing with our official photographer to capture this time together. You will be serenaded by some of your special love songs. All in all, romantic time…well-earned.
As the Chocolate and Champagne Reception winds down, you may enjoy exploring beautiful Mahone Bay, famous landmarks, small shops and charming residential streets.
Or you might just want to put your feet up for some dancing! Our 20-piece dance band will have you swingin’ and swayin’, trottin’ and jiving to 5 decades of great music.
For now, contemplate taking part in one of the many planned events that will be added to this website as we get closer to June 17, 2017…the day you re-committed yourselves to one another.
All included in your Social Ceremony package!
What else will there be? (Watch this spot for further news!)
- Friday evening, June 16th, Private Ceremony bookings available.
- Petal Procession to Chocolate and Champagne Reception.
- Book your own special dinner at one of our local dining locales, following Saturday reception
- Dance the night away, courtesy of your to Swing Band classics: Old School and contemporary (p.s. take a lesson to brush up on your jive!).
- Many of our fine local restaurants would be happy to host your Sunday Brunch